The Management Plan 2017-21
JS will overcome challenges and make a leap into the future as your solution partner
Japan Sewage Works Agency (JS) had carried out its business for five years starting in FY 2012 based on its “The 4th Midterm Management Plan.”
At the beginning of FY 2017, JS issues “The Management Plan 2017-21 2017-21” (The Fifth Plan) as top strategic priorities for the next five years.
In the Fifth Management Plan, JS shows its “Basic Principles” according to the report submitted in December 2016 by JS Advisory Board, which is the top decision-making body of JS.
The Fifth Plan defines “Management Plan”, “Project Promotion Plan”, and “Running Organization Plan” for the next five years.
The Fifth Plan declares as follows:
- Feature a new “Fundamental Principle” that has changed for the first time in a quarter-century.
- Announce two goals for a project promotion: Provide all-around supports to municipalities as The Solution Partner. Facilitate sewage works as The National Center.
- Provide two midterm visions: Improvement of productivity/efficiency, and new equal partnerships
- Have the particular eight management policies for the next five years.
- Show two implementation plans of Project promotion and Running organization. Some items have a specific implementation timeline.
- Treat Retrofit and Inundation countermeasures as core operations. Include numerical or performance goals to maintain safety and security operations.
- Set outcome goals for some operations as JS’ first attempt.
All JS will deal with challenges to achieve the goals in the Fifth Plan.